I just found this in my whole living magazine (pg. 60). I thought it sounded pretty good, so will try tonight. Will post pics later since I haven’t made it yet! Serve as a veggie dip, or even a potato topper – mmmmm…..
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups thinly sliced kale leaves
- 1 Cup low fat cottage cheese
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1tbsp fresh lemon juice
- veggies to dip, of your choice
- Heat olive oil in pan, add garlic, kale and season with salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender. 3-4 minutes. Let cool.
- Transfer to a food processor, add remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days.
I’m going to use this with an assortment of veggies: carrots, celery, snap peas, zucchini, maybe even some yam fries…