Thank you Suzanne Christy for this one! Wow, tried this and couldn’t believe how ranch-like this was! If you like dill, you’ll LOVE this. Perfect on salads and just as a dip! Probably would rock with sweet potato fries…hmmm….
If you haven’t checked out Paleo Table, do – it’s another great resource for paleo goodness!
Original recipe here and my mods in [xxx]. Enjoy!
- 1 cup paleo mayonnaise [3/4 cup, I used grapeseed veganese]
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk [3/4 cup]
- [ADDED 1/2 of a medium-large ripe avocado – NOM NOM NOM]
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, finely minced [I used more..love me the dill]
- 1-2 cloves garlic, smashed and ground to a paste with a little sea salt [used five cloves. :)]
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar [two tsp]
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine mayonnaise, coconut milk, and vinegar in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk to combine.
- Add dill and garlic and whisk to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- [Ok, I put EVERYTHING in my vitamix and called it good].