I’m back in action, cooking up a storm this weekend. It has been SO NICE to be home. I’m back in smoothie mode, using it more as a cleanser than anything. It’s a great way to start the day…So, made enough for the week for the Fuzz and I and put them in the freezer. 🙂
My smoothies are pretty standard. Typically, coconut or almond milk, lots of a dark leafy green, blueberries and lemon juice. This time I got a little crazy. Check it out below.
I don’t measure my smoothie stuff. I have a MONDO Vitamix blender so just fill that up and give five smoothie servings.
Sorry I don’t have a ‘finished’ pic, forgot to take one. You get a good idea from the one I posted. Here’s what I did – enjoy!
- Spinach and Lacinato Kale (stuff as much as you can in the blender)
- Full head of flat leaf parsley
- juice of three lemons
- Full ‘box’ of coconut milk or almond milk (not the canned coconut the pourable kind)
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of cranberries (this ROCKED)
- Optional: Vanilla protein powder. I used the hemp protein from TJ’s.
What I normally do is put all the greens in the blender and milk, mix. Then I add the other stuff. Grandbaby loves this one. He’s my official taste tester. 🙂