This. Is. So. Good. OMG. It was quick, super easy, and perfect for a quick snack, lunch or with a fried egg on it. Heck yes.
I got the original recipe idea from Sarah Fragoso’s Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook. My version below – ENJOY!
- 3 cups of shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- 1 apple, Fuji or Granny Smith, cored and chopped (leave peel on)
- 5 green onions, chopped fine
- 1 1/4 cups Mayo (use more if you want it creamier, less if you just want a nice, light coating)
- 2 Tbsps Curry Powder (use more if you like the flavor. Or, cut back if you don’t want as much Ka POW Curry)
- 1/4 cups toasted pepitas (or slivered almonds)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
In a large bowl, mix it all together. You’re done.