I do not eat enough fish. Period. I know I don’t…I’m trying to change that, blah blah blah. Anyhoo, last week I rocked Dale’s world with this combo: Ginger Garlic Salmon and Cauliflower Fried Rice. We both pretty much had a food orgasm with this one. SUPER AWESOME.
- 1.5 tbsp. crushed garlic – I always use fresh, I just found its best. The stuff you get in the store has a tendency to have filler – parsnips, etc. Odd, but true.
- 1.5 tbsp. crushed ginger – I always have ginger in my freezer. Take it out, peel and mince when you need it. AWESOME.
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- 1/2-1 cup coconut aminos (another option is gluten free soy sauce – tamari – but I LOVE the aminos)
- 2-3 wild salmon filets (I get mine from ACME -so good. Vis is also a good source)
- Chopped green onions as a topper, not necessary but super good
Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl until the consistency is uniform throughout and pour over the salmon. Place in a zip lock or submerge the filets in a bowl with the marinate over them for about 20 minutes. Grill on a fish plate or pan sear the salmon until cooked through.
Put on plate, spoon some goodness over the salmon, sprinkle with green onions.
Easy and SO flavorful!