Can that title get any longer?! Good grief. This was easy – and awesome. Thank you Practical Paleo for the idea!
This would make a great great weeknight dinner , it’s quick and easily modifiable with whatever spices you have on hand. I cooked enough for four people with the roasted veggie side dish I made – and it’s just me. Awesome. Not sure who was supposed to come to dinner…
Anyhoo, ENJOY! I’m eating this now and it is a personal FAVE.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (I used the organic chicken thighs from Costco, one package of the three pack organic)
- 6 slices of bacon, half cooked (I put mine in the oven at 250 for 45 minutes, take out the slices I need, continue cooking for another 30-45 mintues for the rest (until done))
- 2 tbsp of the following spice mix:
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Take your chicken thighs, rinse and pat dry
- Sprinkle spice mix on the thighs, front and back
- Wrap one slice of bacon around the thigh, nice and tight – put a toothpick in there to hold it together
- Complete with rest of ingredients
- Place thighs in oven safe dish
- Sprinkle rest of spice mix on top
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes or until done.