I am loving garnet yams, I’ve probably mentioned that 1000 times. Sorry. It gives me that carb satisfaction…which I need since I’ve started running again. Anyway, this is a refreshing side dish to any meal and great to mix in with your eggs in the morning. Enjoy!
- 3-5 garnet yams, peeled and diced small-medium, tossed in coconut oil
- 2 tbsp chives
- 3 tbsp cilantro
- Juice of 1-2 limes
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Foil a cookie sheet.
- Toss yams with melted coconut oil, then spread into one layer on to cookie sheet.
- Cook for 30 minutes, check and cook until done.
- Toss with cilantro, lime juice and chives.
- Sprinkle salt on taters. Serve.