Apparently I’m on a cabbage kick today. Here’s another slaw recipe that I made to go with the Polla con Salsa Roja tomorrow night. This is a gorgeous and very easy dish. You can even take some of this, add shredded chicken, and put on top of lettuce for a nice weekday lunch.
- 1/2 to full head of purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- one bunch thinly sliced radishes, thinly sliced both ways (forming matchsticks)
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced both ways (forming matchsticks)
- 1/2 bunch chopped cilantro
- 5 thinly sliced green onions
- 1 small-medium green or honey mango, diced small
- Juice of two limes
- 1/8-1/4 cup of grape seed oil or another lighter oil of your choice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin
Mix everything together well and chill for at least an hour before serving.