Ok, I’ve been out of commission – mentally, anyway. My brain is full. SO FULL. I’ve done a lot of physical education lately as well as taking a class through the local community college…this on top of work, my second job as a trainer, training myself, trying not to forget everything I’ve learned, and other ‘stuff’ I have going on. I am grateful for it all – but there are times (the entire last 30-45 days) that I’m not sure my brain can hold it all…so my blogging has taken a hit. I currently suck as a blogger.
I have been cooking, so I will share what I can remember…some of which I’ve actually written down which was smart of me. I can swing smart every once in awhile.
I am trying not to laugh my ass off right now. My dog Mia (pro. mYa) is looking at her reflection in the window…and wagging her tail. Apparently she likes what she sees.
On to the food! Enjoy!
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 package of pork chorizo, cooked
- 2 jalepeno peppers, stems off and minced (with seeds) – I could have easily went for 3, but I didn’t want to set people’s mouths on fire, so kept it calm. Add more if you want more heat!
- 1 egg (if you add more meat, add another egg)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix everything together
- Make golf ball sized meat balls
- Place on lined cookie sheet
- Cook for 25 minutes (check at 22)
Viola! That’s it! 🙂 I cook the chorizo first to get rid of some of the grease…these turned out great. ENJOY!