This was SO REFRESHING! Great flavors, appealing to the eye, texture was great with the bok choy…so good. Enjoy!
- 1 ‘head’ of bok choy, sliced (Note, this video gives you three different cuts for the bok choy. I used the sliced, but I also used the leaves!! The leaves add great flavor, use them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpFHsHpCUPw)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 5-7 Red radishes, roughly chopped
- 3-5 White radishes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 yellow tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup loosely packed Italian parsley, chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- 1tsp dried tarragon
- 1/3 cup olive or grape seed oil
- bit of salt and pepper
- Mix above ingredients together, set aside
Mix the ingredients together, toss in a bowl. Add SOME of the dressing, toss with the salad. Add more dressing if you see fit, otherwise, save for another salad. Enjoy!